Sunday, August 31, 2008

My five sites

These are the five different sites that I have researched on the web, regarding Edgar Cayce. Some will help me and some may not as much.

www.edgarcayce.org I am not a fan of this site, I thought since it was Edgar cayce.com it would be more about the man, I mean it looks like it’s a very creatable site, but really not enough information to help me with anything. The website looks more like there trying to get me to buy something or subscribe.
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce I do think that this site will help me quite a bit. To me it doesn’t look like it goes into tons of detail, but it does give me more options to go into various areas of search. It also looks like it has a lot of facts about his age and where he lived. This is a very legible site.
http://skepdic.com/cayce.html This website the skeptic’s dictionary, is also a descent site if you just want to get a brief synopsis of his life, I mean it gives you a lot of information, but only in spurts and it is a very short document, so I think this will help me a bit. If anything it has some interesting quotes by Mr. Cayce
http://www.cayce.com/ I do think this website may help me more than any other. It gives me a really good idea about this man. It gives me list on a number of things about him, including how to have? Some of his thoughts about health and remedies. So I would say this is a wonderful site, and I believe most of it to be true.
http://www.crystalinks.com/edgar_cayce.html And last but not least this website will not be helping me much at all either. This looks more of a written biography that someone had made themselves. I found that this could have been organized a little better and I think I even seen a misspelling. So I wouldn’t trust any of this. So many things can be wrong, and that’s why I will not be using this site.

No comments: