Sunday, September 7, 2008

What people really think about my paper?

Well I’m really glad we had the assignment to have everyone revise three or more papers. I know this had helped me quite a bit. Everyone who had read my paper has said that it was written very well, and it had really good flow. There were some problems with it and as soon as they read it and evaluated it and let me know what they thought “I thought to myself they are completely right". I missed a lot of stuff in my story from misspellings, to missing words to punctuation. I have also messed up on not putting page numbers or making my work cited page correctly.

But in revising my own paper I will use everything, everyone has told me, because that’s what I need to do to make my paper better. I do understand what I need to do and that’s why I think my paper will be very well written when I am completely done because of everyone's help.

No comments: