Saturday, September 13, 2008

Changing my essay.

Well let's see at first I thought my paper was done really well, but after everyone has read it and after I had reread it, I was completely wrong. There were a lot of things needed to be changed, and I think I had made the changes that needed to be done. First thing I did was number each one of my pages, which I had forgotten all about. I had also changed my cited page. I never gave enough information on it, like who wrote all of those websites, and when it was last revised by the author. Also I changed around a lot of my wording in my story. after I read it a few times I found that I had a couple of sentences were run on and some just didn’t make much sense but I think I have changed most of it , the best I can to make my paper a very well written paper.

I have learned that the revision process is a must honestly. I would have never rewritten the paper the way I have unless people would have criticized it the way they did. I mean they were very inspiring about it and said it was a great story but some things just needed to be changed. So in a way I guess I owe some people thanks.

No comments: